Adapted it from a crockpot recipe and I made my own variations.
- 6 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 cup stewed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 12 oz pkg small whole wheat seashell pasta
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
How easy is that? Feel free to mess around with the liquid and spices, etc. More, less, navy beans instead of kidney beans, throw in some carrots if you don't like celery, etc.